Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
God, you have to tell Crazy Al Friedman that we are trying to get a meet together in Boston. It would great to see his car.

400HP, when is he getting his dog bone tranny? One screw up and he can kick some gears goodbye!

-Jim

·
1,911 Posts
Actually his gearbox is holding up just fine. I'm trying to get him an STi clutch in time to post some new time slips. As long as you do't use too aggressive of a clutch these gearboxes seem to be standing up to a lot of drag racing.

·
Registered
57 Posts
BlazinWRX1 what are you getting from M2. are you gettin a stage one kit or just a full exhaust? Jim

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
I'm not sure it depends... I'm still waiting for them to get back to me but if it all works well I will probably get the stage 1 kit with their up pipe.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I saw a wrx for sale in the local paper claiming $12000 in mods and 350hp. He wants $35000 for the car. "serious inquires only please" :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Maybe he got a full body kit that makes the car look like a Skyline. Plus suspension, wheels, paint, etc. Which doesn't include the performance mods yet.

·
Registered
333 Posts
How about WRX4Life´s car? What did he have again in HPs? I think he has the most so far... I think. Well that is if you count his car as a WRX, old gen albeit, and outside of Oz, known as the GT/Turbo and not WRX!;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts