ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's official! The ford fiesta is making a comeback!

"2010 Ford Fiesta

Ford is bringing the Verve concept series to reality in the form of the next Fiesta. Already an established name in Europe and elsewhere, this small car will be brought to the U.S. for the first time in 2010. We're glad to see Ford bringing products like the Fiesta and recently announced Transit Connect over from the Continent and hope to see more vehicles, like the Mondeo and Euro Focus, land on our shores."

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
It's always good news when they bring the Euro models over here! The Focus was sold in Europe for many years before it came to the US, and it's an excellent car. For anybody that hasn't driven one, they have excellent handling and power and overall it's a very good car, which I found pretty surprising the first time I drove one.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,225 Posts
I wonder if there will be an XR2 (hopefully XR2i or XR2Ti actually) version of the new Fiesta.

·
Registered
0 Posts
It's always good news when they bring the Euro models over here! The Focus was sold in Europe for many years before it came to the US, and it's an excellent car. For anybody that hasn't driven one, they have excellent handling and power and overall it's a very good car, which I found pretty surprising the first time I drove one.
a focus for real ?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
i like the new mondeo

·
Registered
105 Posts
i was really impressed with the first gen focus, it handled really well the steering feel was good. It lost its edge over the years though and kinda sucks now.

·
Registered
89 Posts
It's official! The ford fiesta is making a comeback!

"2010 Ford Fiesta

Ford is bringing the Verve concept series to reality in the form of the next Fiesta. Already an established name in Europe and elsewhere, this small car will be brought to the U.S. for the first time in 2010. We're glad to see Ford bringing products like the Fiesta and recently announced Transit Connect over from the Continent and hope to see more vehicles, like the Mondeo and Euro Focus, land on our shores."

They need to drop the "fiesta" name and still call it the Verve, just thinking about the old name sounds like something you'll buy at taco bell.

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
The focus was a good car when they brought it over. Ford however failed to import the quality with it. Not a bad car, but Ford ****ed it.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
The focus was a good car when they brought it over. Ford however failed to import the quality with it.
I'll vouch for that. My sister had an older Fiesta..that thing was a travesty.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Looking at that car again, is it really any smaller than the first-gen Focus 3-door hatch? (Not that I would want it to be, that car was plenty small in the first place.) So, really, Ford has tried this variation before. I wonder what about this car will make it a hotter hatch than the previous 3-door Focus? Better mpg, more speed for same mpg's, cheaper, etc.?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts