ClubWRX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on guys lets see who has the best picture of a girl....im really bored.

[mastrubating emoticon removed]

please top posting that thing. and we don't allow threads based on pics of hot chicks. we've had some difficulty with those getting out of hand, so we just don't allow them anymore. -dR

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i want pics that we took idk want nude pics, besides how many of the members have taken nude pics of girls worth looking at....yea i thought so.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
is it just me or have threads gotten dumber as the summer has worn on? I mean, this has to be the third time I've seen someone write something, have it shot down, then write "WHY CAN'T YOU TELL IM JOKING????"

Poorly written impropmtu text is not a good medium for expressing sarcasm.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Bubis said:
hahah if u actually think i serious well then u should learn to take a joke
I could start with the missing verb, past-present tense agreement problems, capitalization, sentence fragment and misspellings, but that would be unnecessarily harsh to a 16-word sentence.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
o... i forgot that this was comp class and you were the teacher, hey buddy why dont you go read a book or something, dont you have something better to do then spell check forums?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and if you gonna keep talkin sh!t leave im here to have fun and not rag on other people like some old fart

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Bubis said:
o... i forgot that this was comp class and you were the teacher, hey buddy why dont you go read a book or something, dont you have something better to do then spell check forums?
Actually, I have about 3 hours until I'm done working for the week, so I can keep this up at least until 1 pm, except I expect to get bored soon and will start writing about cars and whatnot.

What's comp class, and shouldn't you be getting ready for the hurricane?

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Bubis said:
o... i forgot that this was comp class and you were the teacher
And I forgot our purpose here was to "see who has the best picture of a girl." I mean, I would certainly like to see this, because girls are an elusive species, much like the coelacanth and giant squid, and photographing them is a grueling and difficult process.

Honestly, there are plenty of girls in real life. If that is too difficult, I am sure that if you search on Google, you will find various pictures of multitudes of girls--and women!

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
this thread sounds familiar ... wonder why?

OH yeah ..

IBTmegaLock

·
Registered
11,095 Posts
You know what I always find funny...when you find the guy with 100 and some posts telling the others if they dont like it to leave...just kind of ironic.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
bubis - its whats for dinner

....sorry man, just sounds like they are tearing you apart

PLUS, we are all boys/men who drive wrx's, not porsches. we don't get the girls, so why would you expect there to be pics of them?

yet another ibtl

·
Registered
150 Posts
zoophagy said:
And I forgot our purpose here was to "see who has the best picture of a girl." I mean, I would certainly like to see this, because girls are an elusive species, much like the coelacanth and giant squid, and photographing them is a grueling and difficult process.

Honestly, there are plenty of girls in real life. If that is too difficult, I am sure that if you search on Google, you will find various pictures of multitudes of girls--and women!
LOL:wiggles:

·
Banned
953 Posts
This really bothers me. This is like the 3rd offensive post by Bubis in the last 12 hours I have seen. Mods, can you check out and see if this guy has ANYTHING constructive or something to contribute?

As much as I want to be friends with a guy that posts a masturbating smiley as a retort, I think we may have some dead wood to clear out here.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.