ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my current lawnmower. I use it to mow the front and back lawns of my house. I really love it! It puts a smile on my face every time I mow. It also has a nice motor with rwd on it for nice drifting on cold damp grass.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is my old mower...I blew a gasket and oil was going everywhere! I guess i just pushed her too hard down the last stretch of grass in the backyard.

edit: as you can see this engine is heavily modded, it has VTEC (Vertical Tall Engine Cooler)

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My mower has 6 gears - just like the STi! It has alot of torque in all gears which is great! I usually leave it in 5th, since it seems to have a good balance of low end grunt and highend power.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow! look at the power! 6.5HP for every 21 inches of grass I cut! This means the more grass I cut, the faster the lawnmower goes! Also, just think about how light the mower is (I can push it easily when its not on) Imagine the power to weight ratio after just a couple of mowed lawns!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is my dog faith, shes an australian shepherd. She likes to bite me alot, so i bite her ears to fight back! She poops in the backyard so I have pick up poo so I dont step in it when i mow!

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Best thread in a while. I have no witty comments to add. Well done.

·
Registered
677 Posts
My girlfriends John Deere riding lawnmower had a 6 speed and a clutch. I accidently did a burn out in her grass by letting the clutch out too quickly.

·
Registered
907 Posts
When i lived in Ca and had 1.5acres to mow, i wanted to build a remode controlled lawn mower!

when i was littler we had a 15Hp Sears lawn mower that was a riding mower. there were weights up front to keep the wheels on the ground......well those weights sorta got taken off, and my bro and i did wheelies in it, and took it on the lawn after it rained and did brodies! Wasnt fast by any means, but man that thing had Torque!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Faith dog looks very strange in that picture. At least she's not humping something...but she's got that look in her eye.

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
I have been mowing lawns for most of my life now. Am 27 now, started when I was 5. I LOVE mowing. it is a stress reliever. I'm in my own little world and I pity the fool who interrupts me!!!
At one time, I had 9 mowing jobs (in hs) I could look around and say 'that's mine...so is that..'
for tax free money as a kid, it was good money.
now, I'll just do my lawn and my neighbor's for the fun of it.
As for the mowers I've had...I can't name em all...but I've loved each and every one of em

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Spectre186 said:
Wow! look at the power! 6.5HP for every 21 inches of grass I cut! This means the more grass I cut, the faster the lawnmower goes! Also, just think about how light the mower is (I can push it easily when its not on) Imagine the power to weight ratio after just a couple of mowed lawns!
LOL. I'm taking a pic of my tractor RIGHT NOW.

-Jim

1 - 20 of 20 Posts