·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lightsped said:
Has anyone seen this DVD? The Impreza Story? It has a 22b on the cover.
I have it. It is mostly discussion about the evolution of the Impreza as a rally/street performance car, and the changes made by Prodrive and STi to get the car to that performance level. Lots of car history (and mentions earlier rally work with Legacys), but there is very little driving video. This video's point is in giving a historical overview.

Rather, there is very little "exciting" driving video. A few shots of 22B's spinning around, some rally video (and some awesome in-car footage), but these clips are minimal. Other driving footage is of club track days that appear to be in the UK and Australia.

Even though I have a copy, I have to be honest and say that it'd be a great rental...

On a related note, there is another video with lots of Subaru rally driving called "Drift Masters", with footage shot from some rallies of the 2001 WRC, IIRC. That's a good one to own. Not quite professional quality w.r.t. editing, but not entirely amateur either; it's, to me, a great video production by an avid fan.

FWIW

1 - 2 of 2 Posts