ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 11412 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Yup that would be me :wiggles: I'll make sure to wave What brand is your exhaust it sounds sick.
Awesome =] That is neat. My little brother has an 02 Silver RS, and tells me everyday he wishes it could be your car, haha. My exhaust is the Blitz Nur Spec... I love it, thanks =] I just got it on a few weeks ago, no regrets at all! Just did my grill last weekend, have you seen that yet?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome =] That is neat. My little brother has an 02 Silver RS, and tells me everyday he wishes it could be your car, haha. My exhaust is the Blitz Nur Spec... I love it, thanks =] I just got it on a few weeks ago, no regrets at all! Just did my grill last weekend, have you seen that yet?
I hear it every morning when you tear ass donw the street you leadfoot :rotfl:
I just saw the pics it looks good how long did it take you? I may have to do some blue on mine.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mmm this is a good possibility yes =] So you are right next door to Josh Snyder right? The little Talon boy =]
You are going on the ride right?????

Yup im the house with like 3 cars parked outside all the time haha. Yeah i dont really know any of the neighbors but i hear his lawnmower once in a while

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I hear it every morning when you tear ass donw the street you leadfoot :rotfl:
I just saw the pics it looks good how long did it take you? I may have to do some blue on mine.
You are going on the ride right?????

Yup im the house with like 3 cars parked outside all the time haha. Yeah i dont really know any of the neighbors but i hear his lawnmower once in a while
Haha, yeah, that's me =] Probably doesn't help how early I leave every morning too, my next door neighbor has already said something to me. He didn't seem upset, just wanted me to know he can "hear my car every morning" bla bla bla. Old people. Ha.
I was being obsessive about it, so it took me like 3-4 hours to do all 3 peices... the grill was a pain though, I love it, but a huge pain. I'm getting ready to do my headlights soon, i'm stoked.
Yeah, I always tell Josh that one day he'll man up and buy a REAL car, hahah, doubtful.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you know what tho id rather take 4 hours and make it look perfect than rush it and have to fix it. What kind of paint did you use?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
you know what tho id rather take 4 hours and make it look perfect than rush it and have to fix it. What kind of paint did you use?
It's actually not paint, I bought 1/4" red pinstripe from the new Autozone just right down the street :wiggles:

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok duh nevermind i just looked at the pics closer.... did you get the pinstriping at like auto zone or did you order it

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Ok duh nevermind i just looked at the pics closer.... did you get the pinstriping at like auto zone or did you order it
Yup, like I said in my previous post =] Paint would be awesome though if you could... I eventually want to paint mine

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
my brain has retired today....... +1000000000 for the ra-r grill..... when are we chillin lou
Maybe a drive late late tonight? Going to dinner and bowling with a group of people tonight =] But we are usually done by like midnight....

1 - 20 of 11412 Posts