Subaru WRX Forum banner

The Danger's (Very Graphic Pictures of People)

5K views 27 replies 23 participants last post by  daiviouth 
#1 ·
The Danger's

This isn't supposed to discourage anyone from enjoying our cars, but here's a link to a site that might make you reconsider those crazy speeds. Anyway the link is to a site of a ferrari that has crashed at 280 km per hour and it's very graphic!!! 280km~180+mph. http://www.amplus.com.br/crashed/ferrari/ferrari1.htm

#27 ·
That's funny how some of you think it's fake, yes it LOOKS fake, but that's our reaction to something so horrible, it's strange to see the insides of people like we kinda reject the fact that a body is so twisted.

After working for a high end radio shop and seeing the insides of older Ferrari's I think they are junk. There's a tube frame in there, but more like bicycle tubes. They leave washers, bits of leather, wire, etc in the body panels. A Ferrari is built to go fast, but that's it. On 10/7 I was involved in a head on crash in my WRX Wagon, at around 45-50MPH (was not able to hit brakes), totaled my car and the other car - I walked away with big bruises from my seat belt (front of WRX was pushed back at least a foot, of course air bags went off), if I had been in a Ferrari I probably would have been dead or maimed.

Bottom line.....stupid is as stupid dies!

#28 ·
That one guy wrapped around the siderail reminds me of this japanese movie i saw about spirals. Adam - do you remember the name of that movie?
it ended up the guy climbed in the dryer because it spiralled and it ened up spiraling him. Kinda looked like this: @

It is sad but remember ferraris are lightweight and powerfull so it shouldn't suprize you that it exploded on impact.

- M a t t -

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.