Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good stuff :)

The Spoiler

The kit above is out already and i can get my hadns on them, not sure how much though.

Here is what they're working on... I think, i'm not sure because I haven't seen anything other than the drawing.

Hope you guys enjoyed these pictures :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oops I think i messed up on the links... here it is again

That's the GT Wing... hopefully this comes out okay

·
Registered
146 Posts
If anyone can get pricing on this one please let us know!!!

Also, any more info on the concept c-west one would be appreciated... I love that new hood!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can get my hands on the C-west kit but not the concept kit. They do have prices listed on the japanese website www.c-west.co.jp under new models, but no real pictures yet so I'm assuming that its' not out yet. Drop me an e-mail if you are interested in the C-West kit and also check out the reginal forum since you're from Costa Mesa, that's about 15 minutes from where I live.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love that older style WRX spoiler, where can I get one?

That drawing looks awesome, I would install everything on that kit, other than the spoiler, I would install the old school WRX spoiler instead.. ;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hmmm... since the coolest thing about the new concept C-West kit is the hood...and since the current C-West kit doesn't modify the hood... maybe I'll get the current one now..and then get the hood for the other one when it comes out... but deffinately not that GT Wing.. the one that you can get with the current C-West kit is nice. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OUTSTANDING! nice job finding these pix. I have some friends in Japan (one of which has a STi). I'll ask them price conversion and availability. I'm trying to get some Jspec BLITZ gauges from there (better prices then here!) as well as BLITZ's new boost controller and power meter. I'll post the responses whenever I get them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts