Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think? it looks like the exhaust flows really well because there isnt really any major bends in the piping its almost just like a straight shot out. Plus theres just one highflow cat for the popo's and smog and it sounds and looks really clean. I havent actually seen a dyno on one of these but it looks like it would see real high gains. Whats your guys opinion???
by the way go to Forcefed4.com to see and hear the exhaust.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
A local here in Honolulu runs it and his car is quick as can be! It sounds great too. I'm not a big fan of the looks of the unit, but if you're after performance and throaty growl (not LOUD blarping) then this is a good unit...

·
1,911 Posts
Best exhaust? No. The Kakimoto is a straighter exhaust with less bends and higher flow and there are many others that work just as well or better. Why on earth would you care if you're going to use a cat to choke it off anyway? Choose the exhaust on sound since you're going to have to live with it everyday. I heard the BPM Twister and it certainly didn't impress me all that much (the downpipe was a joke, the welds were aweful). I would recommend going cat free though on whatever setup you choose. Just bolt in stock downpipe at smog time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.