ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Should wrap up the thesis before next weekend, then I"ll go see it. The first one was the first original take on that theme I'd seen in awhile...

-snowcat

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
DTR rex said:
never saw first.... probably will wait for video to see the second..

matt deamon in action movie = me waiting for video
I thought the same thing, but I wished after that'd I'd seen in it in the theater. It is actually a good movie.

The girl in the first was in that independant film Run Lola Run..

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
you guys do know that this also came from a book right??...

part 1 is bourne identity..part 2 is bourne supremacy than part 3 is bourne ultimatum

i guess this can be considered a ''good'' movie if you havent read the book..but i read the book by ROBERT LUDLUM and the movie doesnt even come close!...the movie missed out on so many things that were just awesom and kept you on the edge of your seat when you were readin the book...also bourne identity has been made once b4 in 80's...that version was 4 hours long..i bet that was a lot more like the book..2 bad i cant find that on video or dvd ANYWHERE...so i havent seen that version

anyway...i havent seen bourne supremacy..but with all that said i'll probably see it...

if you guys liked the movie...read the book..BOURNE IDENTITY by ROBERT LUDLUM ..than read BOURNE SUPREMACY by robert ludlum...than you can read BOURNE ULTIMATUM and find out what happens in part 3....i guarantee the boook is MUCH better than the movie

·
Registered
482 Posts
AwdTurboWrx said:
you guys do know that this also came from a book right??...

part 1 is bourne identity..part 2 is bourne supremacy than part 3 is bourne ultimatum

i guess this can be considered a ''good'' movie if you havent read the book..but i read the book by ROBERT LUDLUM and the movie doesnt even come close!...the movie missed out on so many things that were just awesom and kept you on the edge of your seat when you were readin the book...also bourne identity has been made once b4 in 80's...that version was 4 hours long..i bet that was a lot more like the book..2 bad i cant find that on video or dvd ANYWHERE...so i havent seen that version

anyway...i havent seen bourne supremacy..but with all that said i'll probably see it...

if you guys liked the movie...read the book..BOURNE IDENTITY by ROBERT LUDLUM ..than read BOURNE SUPREMACY by robert ludlum...than you can read BOURNE ULTIMATUM and find out what happens in part 3....i guarantee the boook is MUCH better than the movie
whats this reading thing you are talking about?
:p
i really liked the 1st movie..will def good see this one

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
AwdTurboWrx said:
...also bourne identity has been made once b4 in 80's...that version was 4 hours long..i bet that was a lot more like the book..2 bad i cant find that on video or dvd ANYWHERE...so i havent seen that version
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094791/

A little over 3 hours long it looks like. There's the link if you care.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts