ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok...I was going to post this in the thread w/ the guy w/ the blue and yellow interior...but it's locked...so I started my own...it's kind of off the topic of this area, but I have to share these pics....

well I was going to show these pics to everyone to give the poor kid a laugh after everyone picked on him about his paint job...:wiggles:

These pics are of my buddy's Saab 900 turbo...and he..well...painted the valve cover...and the IC piping... But this is kind of over the top....and this guy is 30 years old...:confused1

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
last one.....as good of a laugh as the kids interior.......?? BTW...don't let these guys get you down kid...you want to see some crazy paint jobs check out www.paseopimp.com I used to post there all the time...and there are some peeps there w/ some painted interiors that are horrible looking....

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Well...It's a Saab and that's the Swedish flag. I don't see why it's so crazy. A bit off maybe, but not crazy.

S

·
0 Posts
strange...you dont see anyone with subarus putting japanese flags on their cars. :confused1

i wouldnt say its ugly...but i wouldnt say it looks good. strange--yes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts