ClubWRX Forum banner

11901 - 11920 of 11983 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,112 Posts
It messes with the air fuel ratio when it vents because the air is already metered. I've not seen any substantial data that says it increases power

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
28,397 Posts

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
28,397 Posts
The question was whether a Subie {sic} will gain or lose power. The answer you're discussing was "yes." I don't interpret this as a recommendation any more than, say, "no."

Cantona got it right.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks guys, I just wanted to show my buddy that you shouldnt get a BOV, because he is getting a 2016 Wrx next week and he was arguing that the atmosphere BOV gives you more power.

·
Super Modulator
19,549 Posts
Thanks guys, I just wanted to show my buddy that you shouldnt get a BOV, because he is getting a 2016 Wrx next week and he was arguing that the atmosphere BOV gives you more power.
Lol....

Typical 2015-2016 owner

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I have a 2016 WRX, I recently installed a Cobb Big SF intake and i'm getting weird noises when letting off the gas at low speed / coming to a stop. I was told this is normal, but after some research I found that upgrading my BPV will get rid of my problem. I was looking at at the new Nameless BPV, I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on the best BPV regarding an increase in sound and faster recirculation. Some other options I was looking at was the Boomba and GFB BVP's.

Thanks,
-Dimitri

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I have a 2016 WRX, I recently installed a Cobb Big SF intake and i'm getting weird noises when letting off the gas at low speed / coming to a stop. I was told this is normal, but after some research I found that upgrading my BPV will get rid of my problem. I was looking at at the new Nameless BPV, I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on the best BPV regarding an increase in sound and faster recirculation. Some other options I was looking at was the Boomba and GFB BVP's.

Thanks,
-Dimitri

·
Premium Member
10,112 Posts
It's likely not a problem and a bpv is an entire waste of money at near stock levels in my honest opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

11901 - 11920 of 11983 Posts