ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was out detiling my car the other day, the whole nine yards, wash claybar, wax, interior...etc. when after i was completely done, i noticed horrible water spots on my carbon fiber hood.

my neighbor was out walking his dog (was a professional detailer in miami) and said i should try this secret paste. he came back with something we all have at home, and use daily. GOOD OL FASHIONED CREAMY PEANUTBUTTER!

-it takes waterspots off carbonfiber, and brings it back to its origonal luster.
-it brings old greyish plastics back to black
-takes white wax marks of plastics
-drives the squirrels NUTS!

use it just like a polish, small amounts on a nice soft cloth, applied with small swirrling motions. then remove with a clean cloth. its that easy!

try it, love it, buy stock in JIFF! hope you all enjoy!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Makes sense, it's got lubricants and a very fine abrasive texture.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Can you still eat it when your done?

j/k:p

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Mmmmm peanut butter ...

Thanks for the heads up - I will give it a try. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all natural penut oil... cant go wrong!

another good trick for interior parts:
instead of using armorall on dash and trim pieces (has the tendancy to fade and eventually crack) use orange clean, again all natural, and wont harm anything. plus you get the good citris smell!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chances are, its just the oils in the pb that are covering up the water spots. They'll probably return in a few weeks. Did you try a vinegar/water mixture already?

havent come back yet... and no i havent tried that

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thats some ghetto sh*t. Thats exaclty what i want my car to smell like. lol! Theres a reason he USED to be a detailer. Anyway, there are products out there for plastics and CF. Use the PB if you want. lol!:screwy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts