Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whoops. oh well, i'm not about to search the boards before I post something just to make sure nobody else has.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Fab5Freddy said:
whoops. oh well, i'm not about to search the boards before I post something just to make sure nobody else has.
Why not? That way the board doesn't get loaded up with the same thing over and over and over. If you do a search and find something close, just post on that thread with your question. That way when the next person comes along, they benefit from the original plus your post, instead of wading through a million threads that just say the same thing. Chances are they would give up before getting the info they really needed and just leave us all together.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well if I had a question about something I would absolutely look for the answer before posting.....but since I was just trying to share something funny, i'm not about to go looking through countless threads just in case someone already posted something similar.

·
1,379 Posts
No need to search to be sure nobody has posted a specific funny within the last six months - this isn't i-club - but considering that this particular one had been posted within a day or so of when you did, and in two different sections of clubWRX, I just think you might have noticed it....

Generally speaking, I read all the new stuff before starting a new thread. I guess I can see how since this really belongs in OT, you might assume nobody has posted it yet, since it wasn't in OT. So, my apologies for sighing at you.... This one just got around maybe a little too much.

·
Registered
34 Posts
It has potential:D It is just a baby with 84,000+ miles

this one had 174,000+ miles on it
:p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts