ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LISC meet! This friday Nov.26th Port Jeff.boat dock lot 9:30pm

Rt 112 north to the end make a left and a right in to the bottom(ferry) parking lot. :)

Caravan from LIE exit 63:

If some of you don't know how to get there or just want to caravan, we could meet at the LIE exit 63 nothbound park&ride which is right next to the Hess gas station. Meet there @ 9:00pm and leave @ 9:15, arrive @ Port [email protected]:30.

If some of you don't know how to get there and can't meet us at the park&ride:

From west:
LIE exit 63 North Ocean ave. go north(left) about 4 1/2 miles or 8 traffic lights including the west bound service rd.light, to RT 112.

On RT 112 make a left (you'll be passing RT 347 and railroad tracks)
, once you go down the big hill and reach the end of 112(flashing yellow light),make a left pass one light(which will be the exit to the lot) and make a right in to the parking lot.

From east:
make a right and it's 7 lights to 112, follow directions above.

27 Pple planing on going so far:

1. Rick G
2. Timdog1650
3. cheveyboy
4. WillMX
5. krazyimpoRts
6. PE1820STI
7. Trailboss
8. hellafastWRX
9. 13secwrx
10. Techie
11. STiguy
12. WrexNEfx
13. kevinh211
14. Barry
15. HiRevimports
16. Tornadoes16
17. jim1969
18. TurboWill
19. JnJassociates
20. stilverbullet
21. imprezziveSTI
22. lionken07
23. wrxtremeWGN
24. Demis
25. (Tornadoes16s friend w/forester)
26.www.Mauromotorsports.com
27. skafish

·
Registered
267 Posts
i didnt get my new schedule yet but if i'm off the following day i'm most likely in... but no suby for me :sadwave: i will bring my hoopty :p

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Oh man this is so sweet! A meet right next to my house! :thumbup:

I'm in.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
yip...hoopty for me too...I'll race you in my hoopty Vin....for $5....you in ?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Count me in big time!!!

That is about a fun 15 minute drive from my house. Count me in!! One thing though, everyone bring your heavy jackets, it gets real cold down by the water. :tongue:

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Also, let's go on a drive (weather dependant)

Even though some people will be out of commission, you suckers can ride along on some mildly interesting north shore Long Island roads :)

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Trailboss said:
Also, let's go on a drive (weather dependant)

Even though some people will be out of commission, you suckers can ride along on some mildly interesting north shore Long Island roads :)
Oh boy, I think I know where this is leading....this is gonna be sick! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
im in, will and vin. you guys can ride with me :wiggles: if u want to.

·
Registered
78 Posts
sounds cool, let me know what day. thanksgiving weekend is a retail store's nitemare. so its possible ill be working.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
i'll be working 4 am till 8 pm...so as long as I'm not dead then...I will be in...thanks stiguy..I call shotty

Oh vin mine is a 2.0 8v jetta..like 110hp...but mine is a standard...yeah :tongue:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
WrexNEfx said:
sounds cool, let me know what day. thanksgiving weekend is a retail store's nitemare. so its possible ill be working.
Thread was edited, it'll be friday Nov.26th 9:30pm.
13secwrx said:
i'll be working 4 am till 8 pm...so as long as I'm not dead then...I will be in...thanks stiguy..I call shotty

Oh vin mine is a 2.0 8v jetta..like 110hp...but mine is a standard...yeah :tongue:
Damn man, thats a long day. More power to ya!
Sounds like you'll need some of Techie's Jolt/caffeine gum.:)

·
Registered
78 Posts
cool. i probably have a crazy long and hectic day as well that friday. :unhappy: cant wait to see the schedule for next week.

i think i need to buy a case of that gum as well. need to be like :eek3: all day.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Oh don't worry, you'll be wide awake.

This stuff is no joke. Trust me it works.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts