Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where the vacuum hose off of the TGV Sensor on cylinder four go? I have a misfire at cylinder 4 and I’m going crazy trying to figure it out. I found this vacuum hose under the intake manifold and I can’t find where it connects.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Where does the other end of this hose attatch too? In my WRX the other end was not attached to anything. Is this correct?

·
Registered
295 Posts
That's correct. I went to hell and back trying to figure out wtf that was for when I did injectors. Turns out, it just sits there.

·
Registered
432 Posts
yeah, ramon120 discussed this with me yesterday. He posted on another forum and found that the hose is just a drain for condensation. Makes sense I guess, must have a one way valve or something to maintain pressure.
Well still doesnt really make sense. If it has a one way valve to keep pressure in then water cant get out. Unless it is only closed when under pressure.:confused:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thanks guys, now I can sleep nights again. ;)

·
895 Posts
uhh...wheres that hose connect to? hehe, i was putting my intake manifold back on, and i noticed that small piece of hose as well, and couldn't figure out where it went! but neither end was connected to anything...did you guys find out where it went?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts