ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m new to the mod world and starting to get into moving my 2013 WRX. Amongst other mods, I’m installing a tgv delete kit and I was wondering if I could keep the stock fuel injectors and rails or if I would have to swap them out as well?

·
Premium Member
10,952 Posts
Stock downpipe? Stock up pipe turbo and wastegate setups?

Generally no, you won't need fueling mods, but the fuel system is near or at its limit with a Cobb stage 2+ (intake and turbo back) it can support a touch more but it may be time to look into fueling mods if you are going further.

I would suggest talking with the tuner who is going to handle the tuning for the tgv deletes and see what they say. I didn't see much additional fueling load but I avoided the intake for personal reasons. So I may have not had the air flow to push the fuel system.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stock downpipe? Stock up pipe turbo and wastegate setups?

Generally no, you won't need fueling mods, but the fuel system is near or at its limit with a Cobb stage 2+ (intake and turbo back) it can support a touch more but it may be time to look into fueling mods if you are going further.

I would suggest talking with the tuner who is going to handle the tuning for the tgv deletes and see what they say. I didn't see much additional fueling load but I avoided the intake for personal reasons. So I may have not had the air flow to push the fuel system.
Thank you, I appreciate the feedback.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts