ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY!
Thank God Its Friday Meet

The official TGIF meet every Friday will be held in various locations in southern NH. Location to be changed depending on attendees preferences/recommendations.
Who can come: Any Real, i mean AWD Enthusiast
Date/time: Friday night ~630PM
3 Towle Pasture Dr
Epsom, NH 03234
(603)736-4762

This Fridays TGIF Meet will take place at my house.. There is plenty of free parking... I have a inground pool if anyone wants to go swimming, as well as a screenhouse that is connected to it with my 32in tv w/cable inside it (someone should bring their playstation or something(hint hint))... This week we will not only be eating (which the grill is right there in the screenhousetoo) some nice juicy burgers and hot dogs, but it will also be a Poker Night.. please bring all your money.. just kiddin.. if anyone has poker chips please bring them, im not sure if i can find mine.. Bring your own beer or poison of choice...Theres a store less than 5 min away, so we run out of something (namely beer), there is always a solution... If you happen to get too hammered i will find a spot for you to stay.. This meet has a revised time from previous ones, i know, but dont worry, im not going anywhere...If anyone wants to venture about 100 yards down the road, there is a fenced in area with deer, llama, imu, chicken, ducks, roosters, and other crazy animals if ya wanna see them.. watch out, some of them spit(previous experience)This is a great way to end the worst day of the week and have some fun with some fellow enthusiasts! Hope to see you all there, or should is say here... Everyone is welcome. Any questions please post or contact me via AIM (USMarine21m)Have a good one everybody!

-Chris
All Wheel Junkies East Coast Rep

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump for tomorrow, only 36 hrs to go!
payday, friday, and a meet all at the same day.. hellz yeah
see some of u there
-Chris
All Wheel Junkies East Coast Rep
Rally Innovations East Coast Rep

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
I have included this weekly meet in the stickied meets thread. Since locations are going to change each week please try to update this thread so that there isn't a new thread each week that needs to be updated in the stickied meets.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
augghh car is having problems and i was thinking about just not going to his meet, but so alot of people are going now so i will drive car regardless..

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
im headed out of work at 12 and may not be online much rest of day.

anyways ill be there and may have a buzz on already...half days of work = 5 more hours of drinking time.

anyways a burger and beer mixed in with some suby geeks sounds good as hell right about now.

:wiggles:

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
stoked at all the people that showed!

sorry i had to bail early...

anyways home now about 7 more beers later and alls well.

see ya'll next week!

g.

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
I am planning on getting up there one of these weeks.

Let me know when/if you want this thread trimmed down. I can delete some of the posts after a few weeks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WRC_Obsessed said:
I am planning on getting up there one of these weeks.

Let me know when/if you want this thread trimmed down. I can delete some of the posts after a few weeks.
will do, thanks man.. hope 2 see ya soon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts