ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn, that car is pretty nice, especially for the price tag. I'm jealous of their stock boost gauge:mad: and fmic!! The greatest part about the test drive was the dealer letting me take on a ricer civic at a stoplight. Smoked em, until 45 lol, didnt want to over do it. But all in all, great car, but just doesnt compare with the suby:D

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
my step dad is the sales manager for Dodge so i will go hit him up for a test drive also. But i am really waiting for the srt 10 to come in then i'll go bug him.;)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I test drove one before I bought the WRX. It was a fun little car. I may have bought one if it hadn't been for the uncomfortable seats, wrong wheel drive, and horrible traction problems.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
no. the dealership is only allowed to have like 2 or so srt-10's. One is sold so the other one coming in soon. I want to drive that one. The srt 4 is no match for the 10, stock that is. this is the 10 ........

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
someone with enough time on their hands probably would. I just posted a civic with an evo engine and saw a ford focus with a mustang 4.6. Anything can happen;)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
wrxinfx said:
someone with enough time on their hands probably would. I just posted a civic with an evo engine and saw a ford focus with a mustang 4.6. Anything can happen;)
I believe it was SVT that did that. Amazingly, the 4.6 liter S/C V8 out of the Cobra dropped in the Focus quite nicely, with less modification than you'd think. They just had to fabricate some parts to convert it to RWD.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Theres a shop around the corner from me and the owner bought the new SRT10, said hes VERY dissapointed with it...he just bought exhaust for it and said it feels like a dog in the low gears (weird cause I thought a 500 tq truck would pull on the down low and suck on the highway). Hes going to sell it and wait for the new Lightning to come out.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
testdriving is fun when the dealer is cool. when my end my bro went to test drive the r32 the dealer hit 110. it was cool but im not buying that r32.

·
Registered
275 Posts
aheineken said:
I believe it was SVT that did that. Amazingly, the 4.6 liter S/C V8 out of the Cobra dropped in the Focus quite nicely, with less modification than you'd think. They just had to fabricate some parts to convert it to RWD.
The Cobra engine is DOHC not a single.

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Slow in low gears? Those things run 4.9 0 - 60 and high 13's in the quarter mile. Maybe they accidently put the stuck an 8 in there :p

·
Registered
320 Posts
texasrex02 said:
damn, that car is pretty nice, especially for the price tag. I'm jealous of their stock boost gauge:mad: and fmic!! The greatest part about the test drive was the dealer letting me take on a ricer civic at a stoplight. Smoked em, until 45 lol, didnt want to over do it. But all in all, great car, but just doesnt compare with the suby:D
Which dealership in Dallas let you test drive one?

The one thing I like about SRT-4's are the inexpensive, warranty- covered power packages Mopar offers with them.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
texasrex02 said:
Slow in low gears? Those things run 4.9 0 - 60 and high 13's in the quarter mile. Maybe they accidently put the stuck an 8 in there :p
Don't ask me...maybe it just wasn't what he expected, who knows...if I ever get my car straightened out I want to run him.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts