Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say I'm extremely impressed with these tein springs, the drop was perfect F:2.0 R:0.7. Fixes the higher front end illusion perfectly.I'm not dragging on anything And the regular ride is just a bit more bumpy than stock. And you feel the tighter handling when going into a corner.Best springs I've felt yet in a car. And only 160$ 2 thumbs up:banana:

·
Registered
292 Posts
awesome review!

I'm thinking of getting these springs with the AGX adj shocks.

but where did you buy them for 160?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Found them here for 179 but cant find where I got them from, maybe they raised the price a little bit.

http://www.jscspeed.com/wrx/suspension/tein_stech.htm

Box says titan motorsports but I cant find them on the site.

I think the KYB would be a perfect match for these springs, but since they are desgned for the stock struts the ride isnt bone jarringly rough so they wont wear out so fast.

When you feel the springs compared to the stock one it feels a bit softer but it's a progressive spring so it does it job quite well. And the best looking drop next to the RS-R's which are like 300 :eek: And are a bit higher in the front

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you already did not know, Gruppe-S have them for $186 shipped and those guys have great customer service to boot.

I have had the same springs now for a while and have yet to notice any sag. And, just like what 0260B4U said, they look good and are comfortable while enhancing the car's handling.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ebay is where I got them, seen at least 2 listing for them at the price I got em around 160-170

If you look over on NASIOC there is pics in one of the vendors thread, i'm on dial up or I'd search myself. Stoopid AOL DSL

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah my friend says that he doesnt like them on his gf's eclipse.

But with a lifetime sag guarantee i think it may have to do with struts wearing that the springs

Did any of you cut your bumpstops? I forgot to do my front ones, but it only states a half inch trim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts