Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tein's RA Suspension Arrived:

Suspension Alone: (Take a look at the large diameter suspension rod)

Front Suspension Assembled: (With Front Camber Adjustment)

Each Suspension Weight @ 15lbs: (Stock is 19lbs each, weight savings of 16lbs all together)

Rear Left Suspension Installed:

Cusco Front Lower Brace:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Did the suspension change your ride height, if so, send a picture of the exterior so we can see the difference. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually you can go 1 inch above or close to 4 inches below stock height. There are also 16 ways damper adjustment.

Right now I'm setting it to the recommended settings by Tein. Which is 2.5 inches lower than stock. Also level 12 with the damper adjustment.

I'll take some pictures once my car is washed.

·
Registered
41 Posts
OK STI-WRX...where to buy and how much? For all of it, or is that too much to ask. Love the Tein's! I'm willing to spend the extra dollar over the H&R's which I have on back order. I was also contemplating the Koni's to complement the springs (adjustable too), but the Tein's may be just as costly and they're a matched set - thanks in advance for the info!

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
When you guys buy springs/shocks it is important to make sure that they work well with each other.

Another thing is that when you guys buy Japanese Coilover kits you should ask around first. I heard some people had problems with Teins becuase they're designed for the track and the near perfect roads in Japan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts