Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Or how about a GB on Tein springs? Not as much $$$ as coilovers so we could probably get more ppl and thus better price.

Just a idea, and mainly because I'm in the market for some Tein springs. :)

Fiber

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya if you guys are more intrested in the Tein springs we can do that. Now pricing will really depend on how many people we have willing to get in the buy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey God, thanks for the info but I am sure most of us on this board understand that. I also notice that you have Tein listed on your website, not trying to step on any toes just pass along some good deals that local retails offer me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
So is that the end of it? No more group buy? If it's still on, I'm in. How much were you looking at for the springs?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
AzWRX1 said:
So is that the end of it? No more group buy? If it's still on, I'm in. How much were you looking at for the springs?
I'd imagine it's dead. What dealer would lose their Tein distribution "rights" for one group buy? Definitely not worth it if you're in it for the long haul (and if they aren't in it for the long haul, I wouldn't want to do business with them).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well if anyone is intrested please e-mail me. Got to see wat my distributor thinks about all of this and might even call Tein to see if they will let me make it a one time deal

Oh ya by the way, I do have a set of HA that I need to sell ASAP! Will sell this set at nearly cost, had a customer back out of a deal...so if there are any takers please e-mail me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts