ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I started a new job on 21st of july at key bank on 1-70 and chambers well on the 22nd of july we got ripped with a hail storm and all I could do is sit back and watch my sti get ripped and I am crossing my fingers that my car makes it out with no damage. Well I go out right after the storm and it looks fine so I am happy. I dont pay any attention to the car everything looks good in the mean time the car gets really dirty so I decide to wash it on the 30th of july and when I am drying the car it becomes clear as daylight my car got ripped up on the hood the roof and the drivers side of the car and I almost cry. So I call the insurance company and they ask if I want to take it to a shop or have an adjuster come out. I say send out an adjuster so he comes out today and outside looking at my car for about 45 mins he comes in with paper work and says good thing you had full coverage he gives me the estimate and it is 6700.0 :eek: He than tells me he is just going to send me the check and I can do what I want with it and I am like I want my car fixed. So the moral of my story is I think I am going to get a carbon fiber hood and than get the rest of the work done but I dont really no of any good shops in the area and the adjuster said I will be without a car for about a month and I am hoping I can find a good shop that can get my car down right away.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
So that WAS your car I saw the other day. I saw it at Key Bank when I was getting lunch before work, but figured it must be someone elses since you work at Wells Fargo... Guess I was wrong.

-RYan

·
Banned
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ry-Guy said:
So that WAS your car I saw the other day. I saw it at Key Bank when I was getting lunch before work, but figured it must be someone elses since you work at Wells Fargo... Guess I was wrong.

-RYan
I useed to work at wells fargo but key bank made me an offer for more money and I could not walk away from it

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Autosport Collision in Golden repainted my entire car after a wind storm. They did an AWESOME job on it. Only had to remove a few dents but the paint quality is excellent. They were really quick too.

(303) 278-1903

·
Banned
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool thanks for all the help I am getting off work tomorrow to start getting some estimates from the shops tomorrow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts