ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I just realized that within the past couple days my local cable company was showing BET on what used to be the channel for TechTV. I have just regular cable, but I watch TechTV more than any other channel.

I thought the BET thing was just temporary, but I was at a friend's house and he has digital cable with more channels. They moved TechTV to a higher package channel only! I'm so pissed. I don't understand why they would switch such a broad viewing audience channel like TechTV with a channel like BET.. I am not going to pay more per month just to get the only channel I want, so I think I'm going to write them five letters to complain. :mad:
Time Warner Cable is t3h suck

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
Th3Franz said:
Ok I just realized that within the past couple days my local cable company was showing BET on what used to be the channel for TechTV. I have just regular cable, but I watch TechTV more than any other channel.

I thought the BET thing was just temporary, but I was at a friend's house and he has digital cable with more channels. They moved TechTV to a higher package channel only! I'm so pissed. I don't understand why they would switch such a broad viewing audience channel like TechTV with a channel like BET.. I am not going to pay more per month just to get the only channel I want, so I think I'm going to write them five letters to complain. :mad:
Time Warner Cable is t3h suck
Tech TV joined with G4 so check the G4 channel if you have it.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: TechTV?

CustomS10 said:
Tech TV joined with G4 so check the G4 channel if you have it.
Yeah it's called G4 now but they still moved it to a channel that I can't get with my current plan. :(

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
Th3Franz said:
For real? She's pretty hot, but I didn't know she was in Maxim.
she's alright looking. i dont think the pics look that great since she tried to sex herself up and she's not like drop dead sexy she's like girl next door or someone in a bar looking ya know. go to maximonline.com and look. it's actually the july 04 issue so it's the current one

·
Registered
187 Posts
WOAH, someones gotta post those pics up here! I have been watching TechTV since the start, it was called ZDTV... TechTV was AWESOME and I watched al the time. Now that it changed to G4 it is one of the worst TV stations out there! Dont even bother with it. The Screensavers is the ONLY good show now :(.

Sorry but I feel very strongly about my ALL TIME FAVORITE TV station getting ruined.

-Joe

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Underscore002 said:
WOAH, someones gotta post those pics up here! I have been watching TechTV since the start, it was called ZDTV... TechTV was AWESOME and I watched al the time. Now that it changed to G4 it is one of the worst TV stations out there! Dont even bother with it. The Screensavers is the ONLY good show now :(.

Sorry but I feel very strongly about my ALL TIME FAVORITE TV station getting ruined.

-Joe
I feel the same way too. The whole G4 thing made it go downhill so that I'm not so pissed about not getting the channel anymore..

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
we recently got DirectTV at the house. Great stuff, but I was pretty bummed out when I found out I couldn' get the TechTV either.

I got speed channel now though, so that's a fair trade :D

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
platano said:
we recently got DirectTV at the house. Great stuff, but I was pretty bummed out when I found out I couldn' get the TechTV either.

I got speed channel now though, so that's a fair trade :D
Yeah Time Warner screws me out of Speed channel as well. :mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts