ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
I would highly suggest staying away from "ebay brands" of parts that you've never heard of. The issue always comes down to quality and fitment when you buy from unknown brands.

Companies like COBB, Invidia, Perrin...all are proven to have great fitment and quality, this is why they are very popular.

If you need any pricings, just let me know, we sell the above brands and more.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
yeah i would suggest not using ebay exhaust. i have invidia and its very nice

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
i had my ebay exhaust [ERZ brand] for 3 years. it fit fine and never had a problem with it

·
Registered
633 Posts
It's up to you if you want to experiment... Anything after the turbo is worth a try if you are ready to spend money later and buy the replacement part if it fails. Before the turbo i wouldnt risk anything not known or tested by some sort of reliable person or company.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,466 Posts
A lot might depend on where you live. Snow belt vs. inland SoCal for example may as well be on different planets, so demands on finish of an exposed product are vastly different.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I have a 2002 bugeye and live in Portland or so I've been hearing mixed things here go with the reliable named brands or experiment hmmm

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
i went with a reliable brand and it fit great and ive had no issues so far

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,466 Posts
Well I have a 2002 bugeye and live in Portland or so I've been hearing mixed things here go with the reliable named brands or experiment hmmm
Either Portland would be in an area of the country where the quality of finish would concern me at least in passing depending on how long I would keep the car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts