ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2018 subaru wrx premium
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looking to get some parts to start the process of going stage 2, maybe stage 2+. Looking for intake, j-pipe, egr and tgv deletes, better top mount intercooler, charge pipes, let me know what you have! Also possibly looking for a cat back if priced right, don't really need it, but it would look better then the strait pipe exhaust I have now. Thanks!

·
12,300 Posts
How much do you plan on getting on your tax refund 10k?

I'd start with the cobb staged packages. Easy one stop shop

·
Registered
2010 Subaru Impreza wrx
9 Posts
If you’re in SoCal and interested I have an invidia n1 exhaust for sale. I know it’s not the most sought out for exhaust.... I know grimmspeed has good stage packages.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
How much do you plan on getting on your tax refund 10k?
Bro... Credit cards can cover the rest.

Save your money and don't buy the intake. You don't need it. The factory intake is plenty capable of handling the remainder of your wish list.

·
Registered
2018 subaru wrx premium
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm actually in south Dakota, and I know the intake isn't needed, still want it tho, lol

·
Registered
2018 subaru wrx premium
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey man, south Dakota is where its at! Yeahh not really, I've lived here all my life, still not a fan. Sioux Falls ain't bad tho, pretty big car scene here, quite a few nice subarus. But also a crap ton of kids in riced out Hondas. One of the reasons I got out of the Honda game, was tired of my clean well modded civic si getting grouped into the same crowd.

·
12,300 Posts
Kentucky is a car culture void.

·
Registered
2020 Subaru WRX
337 Posts
Sigh. I owe this year.
Just go on Facebook and post what you want. Totally a dick move but let these middlemen fight over your business. The discounts are usually pretty good.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
12,300 Posts
Sigh. I owe this year.
Just go on Facebook and post what you want. Totally a dick move but let these middlemen fight over your business. The discounts are usually pretty good.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
This is actually a not stupid idea.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts