ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tarmac-USA is proud to announce that we will be launching our own BTO product line. These parts are built to high standards and are as individual as the customers that demand them. This is not for everyone and will require some owner input to achieve the desired results. This is not a "bolt on kit". The word "kit" implies that everything is in the box and anyone with a sixth grade education and his fathers TV Repairman tools can install and tune it (no offense meant). Our new Systems are BTO "built to order". We do not have 500 of these arriving on the next container or sitting on our shelves. Each System is built specifically for each customer. No two are the same.

Complete system takes 5-7 business days to build. Updated pictures will be sent everyday.

For additional information please check www.tarmac-usa.com

Tarmac-USA

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
What kind of turbo prices are you offering as a group deal with the BTO? Also is that pic one you guy built?
ThankS
MCL

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pricing varies depending on aplication. The cheapest combination we have found starts at 600.00 and goes to 3400.00. What do you plan to do with the car? Drag race, road race? Do you want a fast car or a quick car? The average price you would expect to pay for the correct turbo for your aplication would be around $800.00.

Tarmac

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hello all!
As most of you know by know this game has come down to turbo sizing and tuning. These variables dictate what kind of power you will make and how the car performs. These systems are made in house and will be available shortly. These turbo systems will begin road testing shortly as the Lord Ramirez (xypher) has one he will be installing soon. As most of you know he is making great power now but is looking for more. We currently have two systems complete and two more in the building process. These systems will be used and ran locally, so we should have some more hard evidence of there effectiveness real soon. Keep your eyes peeled at the next show as you might see something different. :whoa: :eek: We at TARMAC feel this setup is the answer to those looking to get more power than the stock turbo location will allow. This setup has proven itself among the Subaru crowd both locally and around the world. The question is are you ready for all that power? :thumbup:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I saw them working on some of this stuff the other night and have to say that I think the stuff is top quality. When I finally get around to doing my Legacy GT build, I will be talking to them. Sorry Joe, but that won't happen until next year after the RS is "done"...

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Are you going to offer any kind of warranty, on the piping and/or turbo? Also is there a time on saturday I can call and speak with you about a setup that may work for me. I have a very hard time calling on week days because of school.
ThankS
MCL

·
Registered
92 Posts
We will be offering a limited warranty, as these parts are custom. About the same as most companies in the after market performance industry (12 months coverage of manufacturer defects). We will not be responsible for any damage caused by the installer (if you route electrical wires, or vacuum lines to close). Blown motors are not covered. Other components are available upon request and for an additional charge (intake tube, front mount intercooler, coolant and oil feed lines, turbo charger, exhaust shield, multiple accessory bungs, etc). Great care is taken to insure fitment and execution of this system are of the highest quality.

We will be here Saturday working on systems and other items in preparation of the upcoming SEMA show. You are welcome to stop by or call us any time.

Thank you.
Joseph

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Sounds good I will see how busy I end up beingon saturday, if it's not bad I will try to swing by, but I will atleast give you a call.
MCL

·
Registered
714 Posts
WickedRydaX said:
Sounds good I will see how busy I end up beingon saturday, if it's not bad I will try to swing by, but I will atleast give you a call.
MCL
Mike, let me know if you are going down Saturday....I may want to go with you.

303-229-2597

Josh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts