Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI: test-fitted the Super Down Precedeo springs for Tanabe the other day with the help of Vick and Discount Tires of El Monte... the springs lowered the front end 2" and ~1" in the rear. I forgot to ask them about the spring rates, but the ride is not harsh (even on 18's) and body roll is slightly reduced -- these springs are meant solely for street use. No information on pricing or availability yet.

Also, their WRX-specific cat-back exhausts are scheduled for release in September; other exhaust components will be released at a later date.

Rob

·
Registered
293 Posts
Can you get us some pics of your car? I wanna see how it looks

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, yes... I took the Golds off at the same time and am waiting for STi group N mounts before I reinstall them for the track. The ride on the Tanabes are much better for a family car (for now).

Rob

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Are the tanabe springs made for the WRX or for the 2.5RS since you mentioned that you "test fitted" them? Also, can you show us a picture of your car with the Tanabe springs becuase I don't think I have the pacience to wait for the Eibach Pro Kit to come out... Also, does it look okay since the front is an inch lower than the rear? Usually they're only about .3" difference in most other setups.

·
Registered
554 Posts
When looking at my car on a flat surface the distance between the tire and wheel well appear to be about an inch higher in the front. Lowering the front two and back one would seem to even it out. Space wise anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts