ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, a 2 hour trip to tampa had to be made yesterday for this:

evo 8 wheels. woopty. [not for the subie of course]
so while we were in tampa we decided to visit the Lowry Park Zoo. supposedly it's one of the best in the USA

here are some pictures. most of them are awful. i took them with my iphone and had to zoom in on a lot of them. but oh well.

we are so excited.

this leemur was a badass. you could tell just by the way he was sitting. i wish i couldve gotten closer to him!

this little bugger was moving so fast i could barely snap a picture of him

creepy turtle is creepy

so, giraffes are my favorite animal in the world and i got to feed one. the BF took a video. i'm acting like a little school girl. lol

LOOK AT THAT FACE!

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Pretty good pics for a phone!

Giraffe tongue is creepy.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
My favorite zoo so far has been the Toronto Zoo, because they had Tasmanian Devils...

Nice pictures, though, Dez

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
I saw those things in Tasmania Matt. They're pretty freakin cool, huh?

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Sinister said:
I saw those things in Tasmania Matt. They're pretty freakin cool, huh?
Yes, they are. I've never had the privilege of going south of the Equator (I got rejected for the Study Abroad program in Australia I applied for in college), so I haven't been able to see them in the wild :sadwave:

Taz is my favorite Looney Tunes character, so it was an exciting day when I got to see the inspiration.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys :)

& yes, the giraffe tongue was kinda weird but it was still the cutest little thing i've even seen. i would go to the zoo again just to feed him. lol

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DAYUM DAT TURTLE LOOKS MAD YO
the turtle was creepy as hell. they 'hunt' in that position with their mouths open. their tongues look like little worms so they use that as a disguise to attract fish.

·
Registered
120 Posts
the turtle was creepy as hell. they 'hunt' in that position with their mouths open. their tongues look like little worms so they use that as a disguise to attract fish.
haha what a retard turtle doesnt he know hes in a fish tank. he aint gunna find no fish.

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
haha what a retard turtle doesnt he know hes in a fish tank. he aint gunna find no fish.
Do you really talk like this in person?

·
Registered
120 Posts
it was clever but not worded right. im not racist at all. i have lots of black friends. i make fun of pretty much everyone. so take it easy bill nye.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts