ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hot thread at I-club

just found this at i-club, sounds like it may be exciting times... anyone else heard of anything like this??

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aw hell... alright.
well my reasons for not being on top of things are reasonable i think. i only really go over to i-club when i've exhausted reading all the threads on clubwrx and still feel the need to waste time on my computer... haha. anyways, thanks jim...
o-|-<) bryan

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wait a sec... i just went back and checked and all of these posts at i-club are from yesterday and today (6/19 and 6/20). jim, are you sure we are talking about the same thing here?
o-|-<) bryan

·
Thinking Man's Engine
3,013 Posts
looks like the VAG-com which has been available to VW/Audi enthusiasts for a few years now.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Wrinkleboi said:
wait a sec... i just went back and checked and all of these posts at i-club are from yesterday and today (6/19 and 6/20). jim, are you sure we are talking about the same thing here?
o-|-<) bryan
I don't know Bry, I can't even read that garbage. Reading i-club is like getting a lobotomy sans anesthetic!

-Jim

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL Jim, which i do very rarely while sitting in front of the computer. but yeah, i know how you feel... hopefully this will turn out to be something very good...
o-|-<) bryan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts