ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any tail lights for the 02 wrx that will fit right and look cool also?:confused: please post any pics.

·
Registered
241 Posts
why would you want to ruin the already nice stock lights?

there are aqua tail light covers...theyre okay...i just kept my rear stock...no spoiler/rear bumper etc.,

each to their own..there's a post about Altezza style lights on here somewhere use the search button =P

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Yep stick wtih stock or just get the rear taillight covers, which look pretty cool. I woulnd't suggest the Altezza Style tailiights though... they're really tacky in my opinion but hey, whatever floats your boat!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I agree with blazin, the stock ones look so much better than any of the aftermarket ones out now. I havent seen one so far that was even worth thinking about. Those aftermarket altezza style lights make the car look cheap. I wouldnt recommend them at all.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Are the Stock tail lights on the Wagon a little gunsmoke looking?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Woah! Blazin you live in Irvine? Thats like 25 minute drive from my house, I'm in Northridge..we should get together some time!

·
Registered
330 Posts
lol northridge isnt 25 mins form irvine.

are you from the northridge in the san fernando valley? or is there a different one?

·
Registered
241 Posts
JDMario, its around 25 mintues man..its not far...i drive to irvine all the time, it never takes long, then again, most the driving is at night with no traffic so i tend to speed...........

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I was begining to think that many people had left California. On a good day, you can get from La Mirada to Santa Monica in half an hour but during rush hour, it can take 1 1/2 hrs to cover the same distance. I wish I were back home in L.A.:(

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Yeap I've been more free lately so mayb we can have a ClubWRX meet one of these days. With the reginal forum, I'm thinking about doing another so-cal specific forum becuase not many people are checking the southwestern forum right now. I will probably post a poll up on the everyday impreza talk to see if we should make the changes.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am glad that you all live near each other but the question was not about Ca. I was looking for some help on a WRX . Thanks to those who did respond!!:rolleyes: others keep your eyes on the ball.

·
Registered
241 Posts
actually nikon you need to keep YOUR eye on the ball. #1, Blazin and I both answered your post, I told you there was a post on Altezza lights for the WRX on here, with over 3 pages of info and input on them.

I also gave you an alternative which was the Aqua tail light cover which IMHO look 100 times cooler than altezza lights.

Thanks

Btw.

JD i usually go about 85-90 on the 405 really early in the morning/late at night. sometimes i hit 100.

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
nikon:

Just don't worry about it and save your money for something else on your car. There are tons of other stuff you could get for your car rather than some taillights that not many people likes too much. But then again, go with what YOU LIKE and what YOU WANT. It's your money so spend it on what makes you happy.

Look at my car... I drive a "pale yellow" buggy looking car with bronze wheels and a fat spoiler. I bet 90% of the people out there think I have really bad taste but hey, what do I care right?

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
BlazinWRX said:
nikon:

Just don't worry about it and save your money for something else on your car. There are tons of other stuff you could get for your car rather than some taillights that not many people likes too much. But then again, go with what YOU LIKE and what YOU WANT. It's your money so spend it on what makes you happy.

Look at my car... I drive a "pale yellow" buggy looking car with bronze wheels and a fat spoiler. I bet 90% of the people out there think I have really bad taste but hey, what do I care right?
Tim, I think your car is rather conservative compared to others I've seen out there, but that's why I like it! :D

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Thanks Verdugo :) Some people like it and other people don't. It's all a matter of taste and opinion. You can go out there and buy a McLaren F1 which is just an absolutely beautiful car in my opinion and there still will be people ragging on you for whatever reason.

·
Registered
12 Posts
u could say that
but when the brake lights go on they shine differently like a JAGUar's S-type lights

·
Registered
241 Posts
heh. sounds like a waste to me. i like the stock tails..maybe i'll make a copy of the taillight covers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts