Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great install and price on my up, downpipe and cat back.

nice guys, good advice, (ghetto location)

i'd reccomend them to anyone. Tony, the owner has a very very very tight WRX with all the goodies..

A in my book.

dR

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
my recent incident with a burning oil smell, and white smoke from the turbo area has been diagnosed and fixed. apparently when T3 reinstalled the turbo, they forgot a washer on the oil feed line, which allowed for a very slow oil leak. eventually, the heat began evaporating the oil, and smoking. there was no damage, and to be honest. it was a pretty trivial little issue.

cost me $122 for service and a $6 washer. :eek: subaru is a huge rippoff. :mad:

i have been in contact with T3 to see if they will entertain any sort of help with the bill. they did great work, and it was a very small issue. the phone call with ron, who did all my install work personally, was very professional and understanding, although he's not sure they'll be willing to help me out.

He invited me down to the shop on saturday to have a conversation about the issue and hopefully work something out. i hope they'll be willing to stand behind their work, as there seems to be a dwindleing number of shops left in the eastern MA area that i feel comfortable reccomending to others.

I'll keep you folks posted.

dR

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lt. Boom Stick said:
Thats what it was? ufff....
from what i understand, that's a pretty good price. <shrug>

at $50 that's 5.5 hrs of work, which is about how long it should have taken. even more.

dR

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
wow...talk able bad business. definitely not something a customer should see. did you see how cheap the prices were? :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts