ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just finished installing pink injectors, tmic, and sti tmic did a 2.5 flash.

now.. THERE IS A POOL OF GAS ON THE GROUND UNDER THE CAR!! ..yessssssss..

someone shoot me please.

its funny because 5 minutes before i started the car a friend called to see what i was up to and i told him i was swimming, jokingly.. and look. I REALLY AM SWIMMING NOW!! i hate the world.

so i bust out the flashlight ive been using for the past 20 hours to try and track down where the gas is coming from and BUZZZZZ the bulb goes out. so by the time i get a new bulb all the gas is gonna dry and i wont be able to find it. yesssss again

·
Registered
670 Posts
uhh yeah I've seen that happen
only thing I can recommend is check your fuel lines
you may have knocked one loose on the install
sorry :(

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe the injectors werent on tight enough?? does anyone know if they need to be snug?? because im sure theyre not 100% snug and there was no way of making them snug so i thought it was normal..

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Did you reuse the little ring gaskets from the old injectors, or put in new ones? I think I also put just a tiny dab of lithium grease on mine when I was seating them...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i found the problem thank god. one of the o-rings were worn and bent in a weird shape.

i went half trottle to 4k rpm at most and it just sexy.

mmmMmmMmm

·
Registered
0 Posts
i found the problem thank god. one of the o-rings were worn and bent in a weird shape.

i went half trottle to 4k rpm at most and it just sexy.

mmmMmmMmm
glad u got that figured out man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts