ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I'm new here so I haven't looked through a lot of the posts to check to see if someone else has asked this question.

I have a stock 05 STi and I was wondering if getting some new swaybars would be worth it. I don't intend to use it in AutoX or on a track. I will mostly be using it for joy riding on the back roads where I live with friends.

I just got my STi about three and half months ago and am just now comfortable shifting (I had never had a manual before). I haven't been able to take it out through corners yet to see if the previous owner had done any modifications. (Note: he had made a lot of modifications to the car, but had put everything back to stock before trading it in).

I'm not looking into getting more power out of the car, but would like to work on how it handles. The fiance would kill me if I added power :cry: but I gotta keep her happy.

Sorry for the long explanation and thanks for the help guys. If you guys need me to take any photos of what I have on the car I can do so tomorrow after work and post them.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Whiteline 24mm F / 22mm R sways
Kartboy endlinks

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet! Thanks for the tip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts