ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey My name is Shantelle and I'm new to this club.. this is going to be my 5th year with my 04 WRX and i was wondering what would be some good lowering springs to put on her?

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Welcome!

What is your goal in lowering the car? Handling? Looks? How much of a drop do you want?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea pretty much both handling and looks i want to finish what i started with her.. i wanted to make her a night rider haha i was 16! but i was thinking that it would be pretty cool so why not?? lol but handling is important looks (not as much) but i dont want to spend a fortune.. any ideas??

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nasioc look under the suspension thread in the Private for sale. You can find a set on Tien lowering springs for around $100 pretty big drop a a little bit stiffer spring. I have Espilir(Sp) Active Gt noticable drop and a little stiffer. Just using them until I can afford some coilovers.

·
Moderating on the run!
12,481 Posts
I'd recommend either the Prodrive 04+ WRX springs or the STi WRX pink springs, the first will give you more of drop, the second more performance

what do you think he'd go for :D

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
if youre honestly looking for handling, just lowering springs wont really do much. i have the eibach prokit which made the ride a LITTLE bit stiffer but nothing even noticeable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts