ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Good news, everyone!
3,856 Posts
I'd say get a good, solid alignment first, see how that does for you.

After that, what is your budget? An alignment along with a good set of wheels and tires goes a long way.

There's a lot of avenues to go down following that. Most popular first hardware modifications are sway bars and end links, followed by bushing mods like the ALK and struts and springs.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
You are going to need shocks first. I bet they are mushy as hell. Start with those and then get an alignment. What are your plans for the car?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok good thoughts .. budget im not worried about .. not cheap but not outrageous either.. I considered sway bars .. really want to lower it .. I feel like im driving a monster truck .. but im sure there are critical things that must be done first..

My car is a daily driver.. maybe a weekend strip car once the weather warms up.. the tires I have now are crap .. but im going to purchase new wheels so I don't want to jump on new tires just yet and since I have crap tires now im not too worried about an alignment just yet

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,232 Posts
what order/route should I go
From the tyres inwards and up. Rubber, alignment, dampers (yours are old?), springs if you like (I don't like...), sways, bushings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts