ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, does anyone know the differences in the suspension specs between a 93 Wrx impreza and a 97 Wrx impreza? Also, any opinions on Quantum suspension??
Any help would be great

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
Unfortunately we didn't get our first WRX until 2002 in the states, and I haven't heard of that suspension brand being used here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reason for asking, last week I noticed a knocking/clunking noise coming from my left rear. After checking every nut and bolt all the bushes sway bar links etc I removed the shock to check that. I think I found the cause, if I remove the coil and hold the bottom of the shock where the bolts go through and hold the top and try to bend the shock I get a small amount of play and a small thud noise. Is this normal??? They Apexi WS Damper adjustable shocks.
Any help would be great

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
Reason for asking, last week I noticed a knocking/clunking noise coming from my left rear. After checking every nut and bolt all the bushes sway bar links etc I removed the shock to check that. I think I found the cause, if I remove the coil and hold the bottom of the shock where the bolts go through and hold the top and try to bend the shock I get a small amount of play and a small thud noise. Is this normal??? They Apexi WS Damper adjustable shocks.
Any help would be great
No, it likely needs to be replaced.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts