Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suspension products for the WRX... Intrax has a full coilover system out for us already, but that system costs $2500. I think the stock suspension is really stiff already, and the ride is nice and comfortable. I am thinking about lowering it just because I personally think that it handles a lot better (less lean etc.) and on top of that I'm thinking about getting some phatter wheels for my WRX becuase the 16's seems kind of small and there is plenty of space for bigger wheels.

Eibach is actaully going to do all the measurements on my WRX next week and hopefully they will bring out the sportlines and pro kits for us, and some pro-control bars and swaybars because I have experienced some unexpected understeering. Hopefully some stickier tires and some suspension work will take care of that.

Other than that i'm not sure exactly what other companies are making stuff for our car. I know there is a load of foreign stuff out there like Cusco and STi.

If you want to read more about some of the information that I got last month from the SEMA Show check the performance page because there's a full line of aftermarket products waiting for us :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the STi performance suspension on order from my dealer. Dealer cost is like $1,300, retail is about $1,800 niether include install. However SOA won't allow the dealers to install it. Includes struts, springs, sway bar, bushings, and aluminum A arms. US Customs (WE assume)is slowing everything down. So far my dealer has 3 of my struts, 2 springs and bushings. The rest is a couple of weeks away.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
are you paying the retail price or is the dealer giving you a discount? Once you guys get the parts on remember to write a review for us yeah? Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't forget DMS, y'all. I'll be putting a set of Gold coilovers on my wagon, with Prodrive P1s/Dunlop 9Ks.

Kevin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts