Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How about having a sticky with all the aftermarket suspension parts that's available for the WRX? That way, we can use this as a reference to order parts and know what is available.

I'll start with some known parts that I have. Please post here if you have some part numbers that we can add to the listings. Thanks!

Cusco
Front 21mm Sway Bar 666 311 A21
Rear 22mm Adjustable Sway Bar 666 311 BJ22

TEIN
Type Flex Coilovers DSS28-61SS1
Electronic Damping Force Controller EDK01-14140

·
Registered
47 Posts
JIC FLT-A2

The top of the line FLT-A2's feature 50mm pistons, 15 way adjustable dampening, pillow ball top hats with front camber adjustability, ride height adjustment through spring perch and the body of the strut can be adjusted up or down into the strut mount. This is very important for the long travel suspension of the Impreza, allowing you to keep all of your suspension travel when lowering your car.

email [email protected] for best pricing

·
Registered
35 Posts
mmm, those look nice (and expensive:eek: )

·
Registered
197 Posts
Ive just recently installed the JIC's on my car. Installation was simple, even though I did it on the ground, and the resulting handling is phenominal.

Kevin, what spring rates are the ones on your car? And are the springs black, like in the picture, or are the purple?

Speed safely,

Joe
[email protected]

·
Registered
47 Posts
Joe, the springs that come with them are purple. If you order extra springs, they usually come in black. I am a retailer for them. I just happened to be doing a fellow non Subey retailer a favor by unloading his Subey stock of JIC stuff. I still have one set of FLT-A2s at $1600. Once they are gone, my regular price is $1650.
Kevin
www.pkZero.com

·
Registered
70 Posts
what are the spring rates on the jic flt-a2 coilovers? I'm looking for front between
215-240lbs and rear 170-210lbs or if the rates are the same front and back somewhere
between 180-220lbs please let me know i'm looking to buy soon!

Thanks Tim

save 20% on gas at:
www.timthur.appgas.com

·
Registered
47 Posts
The softest springs you can order your JICs with, while retaining your warranty is 393/281(7k/5k.) Keep in mind these spring rates are used to control the dampeners. What STI and others use are designed to control their own dampeners. JIC suspension is not Cadillac suspension. The 8k/6k setup is too stiff for most people, but the 7/5 setup only annoys the biggest of weanies. (just kidding all you weanies out there) Seriously though, these have been redamped and sprung for the American market. The JDM setup is way stiffer.
Kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts