ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New to the forum, new to Subie.

My previous ride was a '01 Audi S4. I had a Stasis tracksport 600/700 suspension on this car and loved it.

I am looking for suspension options for my WRX as the wheel gap is horrid and the ride is very soft. All I have been able to find up to this point is the Cusco coilovers, which have a 5 way adjustable air bladder on them.

I would prefer a spring and shock option as I never once adjusted my height or ride on my Audi. I don’t really want to go with the Cusco as I am concerned about the long term reliability of their adjustable system

Thanks in advance.

·
Moderating on the run!
12,477 Posts
not much that I've seen, it took the new platform in 02 (sold in 01) quite awhile before we had much- especially in the way of dampers

I know Whiteline is doing a 08 WRX project, so I expect they will come out w/ some new goodies- certainly sway bars/springs

Koni led the way w/ dampers, my guess is they will again- how long- not sure

Even STi has yet to release any suggestion bits for the new GH body- they shouldn't be too long though

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Cusco seems like the only company out there right now with a coilover suspension for the new 08 hatch with their Zero2E. Their Zero2E coilovers are among my favorite coilovers, and you can also use them with the available E-Con for dampening adjustment from within the cabin.

·
Registered
0 Posts
The cusco coilovers are dampening and height adjustable. Once you set the height to what you want (and corner balance) then you never have to adjust them again if you don't want to.

PMing some more info for you...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts