ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so i have the money for a dp and stg 2 or a cai and stg 1. My tuner said he would just charge me the difference when i decide to go stg2 so it would only be another 50 bucks. What should i do first? i am looking at the cobb sf +box or perrin cai. and the invidia divorced catless blah blah. lemme know what would be the best route fools. thanks.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
I'm not understanding what he means by charge the difference. You mean he's going to tune your car with open source vs you getting an Accessport? I'm kinda confused.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
difference as in stg1 is 250 and stg2 is 300. so if i get stg1 then when i go to upgrade i will only pay the difference which is 50$

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Downpipe, hands down.

If you decide to get an intake down the road, then have Cory do a touch-up.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
DP + tune.
+ obviously, much better bang for the buck.

Or, why not get the intake, downpipe, and get a stage 2 tune for only $150 more total?

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
great thread title, chief....

If you have to choose btw the two, go with DP+Tune, but I see no reason to not get DP+CAI+tune.

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Don't mod. It's for squares.

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
If you're looking for cost effective go with a CNT bellmouth DP, AEM CAI and tune. Should be pretty cheap honestly. That's what I'm running on my LGT and it's the same parts that will go on your car.

·
Registered
759 Posts
alright so i have the money for a dp and stg 2 or a cai and stg 1. My tuner said he would just charge me the difference when i decide to go stg2 so it would only be another 50 bucks. What should i do first? i am looking at the cobb sf +box or perrin cai. and the invidia divorced catless blah blah. lemme know what would be the best route fools. thanks.
LMAO @ "super serious" & "omg" & "fools"

Super seriously funny.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
"Fools" actually is a term of endearment amongst friends in the San Fran area. I know that from the couple times I went out to visit my buddy and his friends. "Yo fool, what's going on tonight?" and "damn that fool has a sweet WRX!" and so on.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
:rotfl: ^

1 - 20 of 43 Posts