Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Y'all, I just picked up my 2016 WRX with 11k miles on it. I got a slammin deal and am stoked. This is my first awd and it's friggin ridiculous. I haven't taken her to the next level, I've been babying her. Lol. I am mechanically inclined, I dig working on vehicles, and plan on upgrading everything myself. I currently own a 8" lifted 99' F350 turbo diesel, and will install my upgraded turbo, lines and pedestal. Who am I kidding, that project has been sitting for a year. Lol. I also have an IS350 that I am attempting to have ready for HIN in Sep. that's also on the back burner due to electrical issues.

My plans are as followed: Cobb V3, either cat back or axle back, J Pipe, Intercooler, Intake, etc., etc., etc.

I am not new to forums and I will search as much info as needed. I will look at the DIY's, sticky threads, and FAQ's. I will only start a thread when I am stumped or curious. I'm sure all questions and answers are in the forums. I hope to learn from everyone and it should be a good experience with this community.
Paz!

·
BooSTIng
2,267 Posts
Welcome to the club! Congrats on your new to your wrx.

PS-we like pics

1 - 5 of 5 Posts