ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Sunday the 24th of February we are gathering to go for a ride that will include the Dragon and Cherhola. We will leave from the Airport Hilton outside of Knoxville on HWY 129 at 11 am. If you are interested in going with us send me a PM or post here. Our group that is organizing the ride is linked below. Hope you can make it.

Marcus

www.freewebs.com/etsceg

or

www.sportscarfrenzy.com

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry you can't make it but our group almost certainly will be going on another drive in March. Feel free to join up on the links on original post and we send everyone notice and itenerary of trips.

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
sounds great. I frequent the dragon and the other fun area roads so it would be nice to have a small group to tag a long with.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

Ok so far we have two 350ZR's two RX-7's (a FC and FD) I believe and one G35. A strong possible for a S2000 and a Sky Redline. Anybody here want to roll with us.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In Case of Rain

If it is rainig at the designated time of 11 am, we are stillgoing to meet at the Airport Hilton. Due to the supposed rain stoping about that same time we still plan to hit the road. If any question PM me and give me your phone # as I plan to look at this again before I live at 10:30.

Marcus

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Today was a blast and even with gray skies and the occasional rain drops the road was pretty good for agressive driving. There was a bit of wet road though that made me wish for the benefit of awd. Hopefully some of you guys can make it on our next ride which will be in March.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts