Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has done any mods involving the sun visor above the rear view mirror. Im also wondering why subaru put it on in the first place considering how ineffective and ugly it is.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Its supposed to be a glare delector or something, I think its useless. Someone in our club (dont remember who) put the clubwrx.net sticker on it facing the window, I thought that was a good idea. I dont know what else you could do with it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Get one of those red led strips that have light going left and right facing out the windshield.. make a KIT looking thing :) or be a jerk and put a mirror on there to blind opposing traffic... j/k don't do that

·
Registered
29 Posts
idea

How about putting another mirror on it? I have my radar detector velcro'd to mine. CHRIS...:p

·
Registered
18 Posts
middle visor

i just unscrewed the thing and took off the actual visor and then bolted back in the clip that held it on. so there are no holes and i went down in weight!!!!!!!!;) :D :)

~evan

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
That silly thing would have been more effective had Subaru put the hinge on the other side so that it swings towards the windshield and not away from it. That way it would cover more space. You'd think that a multi-billion dollar company would have done enough R&D to figure that out:p.

Fahd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts