ClubWRX Forum banner

What color would you choose?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets hear the suggestions for the color of these wheels.

d2.jpg

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,466 Posts
Would the rim stay polished or would that be powedercoated too? I voted silver but I am quite conservative.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would the rim stay polished or would that be powedercoated too? I voted silver but I am quite conservative.
If Silver then Yes the lip will stay polished, my thought it to powdercoat the wheels a gloss metallic red and powder coat the lip and bolts silver

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,731 Posts
Then post your choice or I will ban you.
Assuming from your avatar they are for a white car, and you already have blue, so I would suggest against blue. Are you against the black they already are, or just considering something else? Someone had that highlighter orange color, that looked pretty good...

Crap, im still getting banned aren't I?:sadwave:

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,731 Posts
What's wrong with voting bewbs? Bill (sasquatch) always has a spot for bewbs on his poll(hehe, yes I am a 5 yr old, get over it).

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
No bewbs option, no vote.

Now you'll never know what color I think you should paint them!!

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Assuming from your avatar they are for a white car, and you already have blue, so I would suggest against blue. Are you against the black they already are, or just considering something else? Someone had that highlighter orange color, that looked pretty good...

Crap, im still getting banned aren't I?:sadwave:
My blue wheels I am currently doing monster energy metallic green with anodized purple lug nuts.

So.. Blue is still an option.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Maybe a black or bronze/gold?

·
SuperNova
11,905 Posts
I vote gunmetal. Cause no matter what car its going on, if they are silver today, in a week they will be gun metal from the brake dust.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I dislike black wheels, gold is a good option.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts