ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
ER!!!!! still paying around 2.27 for 91 here in So.Cal...i think that its bs that we californians dont get to get it on the fun. good stuff tho man...fill some up in a container for me and ship it over this way. LOL...

-cHris

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't for some reason think that would be cost effective. :confused1

Never no :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
$2.44 for me... and it just barely BURNS! Geezus... Cali gas does suck.... no way of denying that. But we have nicer weather :p :D

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Gas here is $1.61 for regular, so it is probably about $1.78 for premium. And just last week it was $2.12. I don't understand.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
$2.09 for BP 93 here outside of philly. i'm about to sign up for their CC so i get 3% back on gas purchases. thats like 6 cents off per gallon at this point... i'll take it.
o-|-<) bryan

·
Registered
495 Posts
why don't you get the citibank card that gives 5% on ALL GAS,GROCERIES, and DRUG STORE PURCHASES. I have earned 80$ only using it for like 4 months :D The check from citi will be here tomorrow which will pay for my ERZ uppipe :D

·
Registered
783 Posts
why don't you get the citibank card that gives 5% on ALL GAS,GROCERIES, and DRUG STORE PURCHASES. I have earned 80$ only using it for like 4 months The check from citi will be here tomorrow which will pay for my ERZ uppipe
Werd. I just got my card in teh mail two days ago and already put $27 in gas (2.07 for 93octane), and $70 at the grocery store today....will def. be using that a lot!!! 5% is nothing to mess with:wiggles:

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
ero2 said:
why don't you get the citibank card that gives 5% on ALL GAS,GROCERIES, and DRUG STORE PURCHASES. I have earned 80$ only using it for like 4 months :D The check from citi will be here tomorrow which will pay for my ERZ uppipe :D
hmmmm..... thats definatly something I want to look into... are there any catches to the card?

o yeah, *back on topic* I pay about 2.07 for 93 out in the suburbs of chicago. I would still rather get the crappy gas and have that badass weather though. the weather takes precedent over the gas IMO

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
783 Posts
hmmmm..... thats definatly something I want to look into... are there any catches to the card?
DTR: I'll chime in first, hopefully ero2 wont mind;) From what I can tell no catches with the card... u get 0% apr on purchases, bal. transfers and i believe cash advances for the first 6 months, no annual fees, $0 liability for fraudulent transactions, 5% cash back on those places and 1% back on all other purchases. Here's where I got mine from http://www.usa.visa.com/cardadvisor/StudentAdvisor Its the Dividend Platinum Select card.

/hijack

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
jdillen said:
DTR: I'll chime in first, hopefully ero2 wont mind;) From what I can tell no catches with the card... u get 0% apr on purchases, bal. transfers and i believe cash advances for the first 6 months, no annual fees, $0 liability for fraudulent transactions, 5% cash back on those places and 1% back on all other purchases. Here's where I got mine from http://www.usa.visa.com/cardadvisor/StudentAdvisor Its the Dividend Platinum Select card.

/hijack
interesting..... i was thinking about switching my checking account to citibank anyways.... I think I am going to pick up a card also

thanks for the info

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 29 Posts