Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys, I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with Suby Sport located in Colorado Springs? Namely, if anyone has had work done there? I am wondering how they are in terms of quality and all the stuff that goes along with that, cause I am thinking about having them install my Stage 4 Kit.

Thanks alot guys!
http://www.subysports.com ? ? ?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Braden is a great guy. I haven't had much work done there, but I have spent a bunch of time picking his brain and just hanging out. He pays great attention to detail and he will make sure that you are satisfied with the work.

·
Registered
785 Posts
My experience:

Braden installed my EGT probe. It was the same day as the Pikes Peak meet at Hueberger and he was supposed to be there. He stayed late to finish my probe (was late to the Hueberger thing). Then I figured out that I had left the gauge itself in the Springs at his shop (I live in Denver). He shipped it out the day I called and didn't charge me.

Great guy, great work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.