ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came back from shopping in the evil Walmart and found a sticker very sneakily placed on my license plate. It said "eat a d***". Don't know when it was placed there, but in a friendly little town of 15k people, it's the last thing I expect to see on my car. It was very easily removed with a fingernail. At least it wasn't keyed. :sadwave:

·
Registered
609 Posts
People are idiots. Glad to hear it was so minimal, keying sucks majorly.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thats beat. Even just a sticker, easily removed. I'd NEVER disgrace ANYONES car no matter what it was.

Comes down to it, they're just jealous of your ride. ;)

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
ofbluestar said:
Thats beat. Even just a sticker, easily removed. I'd NEVER disgrace ANYONES car no matter what it was.

+1

All you can hope for is that someone smashes up their car with a baseball bat while they're sleeping and are stuck footing the bill :p

Don't let it bother you, as ofbluestar said, they're more than likely just jealous of your ride ;)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not worried about it, and happy that the infraction was as small as it was. Probably high school pranksters.

It's kind of funny around here. There's 60-something year olds driving Evos, one riced out WRX bugeye, and a bunch of Honda fart cans with primer paint jobs. My suby is one of the only WRXs I've seen in this small town. Everything else with A/4WD is a pickup or SUV.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
I take issue with your thread title. The only disgrace that took place was on the part of the prankster, who is apparently massively envious and/or bored with their life.

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
At least there wasn't any permanent damage.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I think that is absolutely hilarious. I wouldn't be upset at all. Probably was a friend of yours who thought it would be funny. Especially since you may have been riding around with it on your car for weeks.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can count the number of friends I have in this town on one hand. Everyone else I know is from work. I kinda doubt any of them would do it, but it's possible with one of the label printers.

I'm just more disappointed than upset. Can almost laugh at it.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Sounds like I would be shocked too, if I was in your shoes.

When I was a kid in high school, my friends and I would do things like that to each other... That was a long time ago though.

·
Registered
0 Posts

+ 1

1 - 14 of 14 Posts