ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Does anyone know a reliable place that makes custom headlights? Preferably like the Subispeed sequential ones. I found one spot near me, but they dont seem to want my money since they havent responded lol.

i live in NYC if anyone knows locally.
Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There isn't anything higher quality than factory so why piss money away?
I agree with that. However, I personally love the way they look. Would make me love my car more in a sense and thats good enough for me. But I do know what you are saying.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys. Does anyone know a reliable place that makes custom headlights? Preferably like the Subispeed sequential ones. I found one spot near me, but they dont seem to want my money since they havent responded lol.

Thanks!

Personally love these, they aren’t sequential but they’re way brighter than factory, not to mention they drop right in with factory connections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts

Thanks!
I got mine from a guy in Englishtown NJ, his name is Frank Dilliberti and his business is Killerwatts Retrofits. He's on Facebook.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts