ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last! The only magazine for Subaru enthusiasts and owners is coming together! With SUBIESPORT Mag you'll Get the inside scoop on all things Subaru: rally and road racing, tuning and touring.

To get things going, we're giving out 7-issues subscriptions for the regular 6-issue price. If for some reason you don't like the magazine, you can cancel your subscription after receiving the first issue for a full refund. You get to keep the special debut issue. This special deal will only be available through the month of July 2004. Issue #1 is scheduled to ship late September 2004.

Subscriptions start at $19.99 and are available online:
http://www.midnightcafe.com/sub/signup.php

To subscribe via Check, or for more info visit:
http://www.subiesport.com

SUBIESPORT is published bi-monthly by Midnight Cafe Media LLC and is not affiliated with Subaru North America, or its distributors or dealers.

A special thanks to everyone from ClubWRX who chimed into our previous Q&A thread.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
subscribed, might need to do a change of address soon though

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WRC_Obsessed said:
I have to get my new address and I will sign up. :thumbup:

Will this magazine also be available on news stands?
We haven't decided yet if #1 or #2 will appear first on the newsstand. We already have a distribution contract, so the ball is in our court.

Also, our online registration system allow you to make an address change whenever you like. :D

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
ricochet said:
We haven't decided yet if #1 or #2 will appear first on the newsstand. We already have a distribution contract, so the ball is in our court.

Also, our online registration system allow you to make an address change whenever you like. :D
Cool!

I will be moving into a new apt. in September so I have to get that address.

Care to provide a sneak peak of types articles, sections, interviews, etc.? :D

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
WRC_Obsessed said:
Cool!

I will be moving into a new apt. in September so I have to get that address.

Care to provide a sneak peak of types articles, sections, interviews, etc.? :D
I AGREE! since i just registerd i want to see what is in this

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
WRXout said:
I AGREE! since i just registerd i want to see what is in this
I'd rather not list everything coming up in issue number one quite yet...editorial has a way of changing at the last minute...especially on a debut launch. I will, however, confirm the following:

- Recurring columns by Ali "Easy Street" Afshar, Alex "Imprezer" (aka the sneaky russian) S. and Jamie "Subie Gal" Thomas.

- Reader rides: I really like the way Subarism did their US Subaru profiles a while back. We're going to do something similar in every issue. (email just sent out about this, and details have been posted to http://www.subiesport.com)

- A couple rally events will be covered.

- Pitching around the idea of "Top 10 WRX Tuning tricks" for one of the features. We'd get input from the top tuners for this one.

Naturally, there's a lot more on the stove. But I'll leave it at that for now.

:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts